Legal Services Tailored for Your Business
The specific needs of a startup can vary significantly from company to company. Our business lawyer handles a wide range of legal services to ensure that your company meets all the legal requirements and is positioned for optimal success.
During the initial stages of the life cycle of your business, you may require a variety of legal action items, including:
- Structuring the ownership of your business
- Forming a corporation or limited liability company (LLC)
- Drafting employment agreements
- Creating licensing contracts
- Reviewing leases
- Drafting operating agreements
- Preparing shareholder agreements
- Formulating founder agreements or partnership agreements
- Drawing-up investment agreements
- Raising capital through private placements
- Developing assignments of intellectual property
- Producing non-compete contracts
- Reviewing franchise documents
- Overseeing ROBS financing arrangements
- Formulating independent contractor agreements
- Preparing sweat equity contracts
When you turn to the Law Office of Nikolas D. Capitano, The Leges Group LLC for these services and more, you can count on receiving personalized legal representation that is tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. We are not a mega-firm that simply treats you as “just another case.” Our experienced and approachable business law attorney takes a genuine interest in every case we take on and delivers solutions that are actually based on your particular objectives.
Find Out How We Can Help
Our firm is driven by the core belief that you, as a small business owner, need access to superior legal services at affordable rates. When you choose to work with us, you can count on help to save time and keep more of your hard-earned money. We value your business as much as our own and are willing to do what it takes to help you succeed. Turn to us to receive straightforward advice and exceptional customer service from start to finish.
Call the Law Office of Nikolas D. Capitano, The Leges Group LLC at (610) 200-6665 to discuss your needs with our Reading business formation and startup attorney.